From network design to emergency troubleshooting and everything in between, FiberTechs provides quality, experienced fiber optic services to customers in New Jersey, New York, and the surrounding area. We are part of the Corning Network of Preferred Installers (NPI), which means our fiber optic network designers and installers are Corning-certified and held to the highest standards in the industry. And with over 25 years in fiber optics, we’ve seen and handled just about everything.
We love to get in on projects at the planning stage, where we feel we can provide the most value and long-term support. But we also aren’t opposed to being the ones you call when nothing seems to be going right and you need help getting the network up and running, now.
Expert Fiber Optic Consulting for your Telecommunication Network
If you are looking for a consultant to help manage, or build a fiber optics or structured cabling system, or to assist with an outside plant project, turn to FiberTechs. Our professionals will work with your team to manage all aspects of the project planning process. We have more than 20 years of in-the-field experience and will provide you with valuable insight and recommendations to move your job efficiently from conception to completion. We offer:
- Fiber Optic Design Advice – Our team can design a clean and functional fiber optic network within your existing infrastructure.
- Fiber Optic Quality Control Inspections – We can test fiber optic lines to make sure they are operating at peak performance.
- Fiber Optic Test Result Reviews – We can review test results of fiber optic tests to pinpoint areas for improvement.
- Emergency Restoration Planning – In the event of unexpected incidents or disasters, we’ll help with a plan to get the fiber optic infrastructure up and running with our network maintenance services.
- Fiber Optic Network Hardware and Cable Designs – FiberTechs uses the highest quality network hardware and cable designs in our fiber optic services.
- Building Surveys for New Service Routing and Design – We can survey your building to figure out the best routing and design for a fiber optic network.
- Expertise in Selecting and Finding Additional Contractor Resources – If you need any additional contractors, we have a wide network of partners we will be happy to refer.
- Conduit Studies and Audits of Underground Utilities – FiberTechs can perform studies and audits of your underground utilities in order to pinpoint design and functionality effectiveness for fiber optic networks.
- Fiber Optic Drawings and Building – Our team can create detailed plans that will visually lay out the fiber optic network for your building.
- Findings Reports, Diagrams and Installation Plans – FiberTechs will create detailed installation plans and reports before putting your fiber optic network in place.
- Infrastructure Management Software Implementation and Maintenance – We can set up your company with software to help manage and maintain your fiber optic network.
Fiber Optic Termination, Splicing, and Testing Service
Fiber optic termination, splicing, testing, repair and maintenance are important services needed at every fiber location. FiberTechs can provide fiber optic services in any environment as well as solutions to improve existing infrastructure.
- Fiber optic termination – Fiber optic termination is the connection of fiber or wire to a device, such as a wall outlet or equipment, which allows for connecting the cable to other cables or devices. Proper fiber optic termination will protect the fibers from dirt or damage while in use and prevent excessive loss of light, thus, making a network run more smoothly and efficiently.
- Fiber splicing – Fiber optic splicing is an important method of joining two fiber optic cables together. It is a preferred solution when an available fiber optic cable is not sufficiently long enough for the required distance.
- Testing services – The constant evolution of high-speed optical fiber systems raises the level of testing, accuracy, and precision required on the fiber infrastructure to support these applications and services.
For expert, professional fiber optic consulting, contact FiberTechs today to discuss your project.