Professional Fiber Optic Repair Services
FiberTechs provides quality, experienced fiber optic repair services to customers in New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.Our fiber optic technicians are trained and certified by the FOA (Fiber Optic Association, INC.) We have the state of the art tools and professional skills to meet the demands of your optical needs. Our experienced team provides fiber optic cable networking installs and repairs to simple and advanced systems.
Emergency Restoration Services
When problems occur in your fiber optic network, it is important to have a recovery program in place. Severe weather conditions can damage your fiber optic lines and impact your network and shut down the system. Storms are likely to happen at any time, which is why our dedicated technicians can help you restore your fiber optic lines that are crucial to your business. Our emergency restoration services ensure that your company’s fiber optic connections are up and running again smoothly in the event of bad weather. We provide the tools and expertise needed to assist you and keep you connected no matter what situation you are in. If your systems have been damaged due to a bad storm, contact us for immediate emergency repairs.
Fiber Optic Splicing
Fiber splicing, the process of joining two fiber optic cables together, is an important fiber optic repair service needed at every fiber location. It is a preferred solution when the available fiber optic cable is not sufficiently long enough for the required distance, or if an existing cable has broken. When you need to repair a broken fiber optic network, cables must be properly spliced in order to avoid network outages, failures, or other disruptions.
FiberTechs can provide fiber splicing services in any environment as well as solutions to improve existing infrastructure. Important services related to fiber splicing include:
- Fiber Optic Termination – Termination is the connection of fiber or wire to a device, such as a wall outlet or equipment, which allows for connecting the cable to other cables or devices. Proper fiber optic termination will protect the fibers from dirt or damage while in use and prevent excessive loss of light, thus, making a network run more smoothly and efficiently.
- Fiber Optic Testing Services – We can test fiber optic cables to provide insight into their integrity, identifying any splices, connectors, or other components along the cable path. The constant evolution of high-speed optical fiber systems raises the level of testing, accuracy, and precision required on the fiber infrastructure to support these applications and services.
If your system is running slow and certain devices are no longer connected, parts of your fiber optic network might be damaged or disconnected. Damages or breakages can occur for many different reasons and oftentimes can be hard to pinpoint without some help. Whether you wish to update, repair, or change your fiber optic connections, FiberTechs provides the equipment and skills to test your network and give you a detailed review. To test your connections and get an in depth understanding, contact FiberTechs today.
Our Fiber Optic Certifications
FiberTechs has relationships with and certifications from many fiber optics related companies and organizations including:
- Fiber Optics Association (FOA) – An international non-profit educational association that is chartered to promote professionalism in fiber optics through education, certification and standards.
- EXFO – A company that designs and manufactures test instruments and service assurance products for fixed and mobile telecom networks.
- Furukawa Electric Co., LTD. (FITEL) – Since manufacturing the world’s first optical fiber cable in 1974, Furukawa has led the development of optical fibers by establishing a total production system for products ranging from high-performance silica-based optical fibers to a variety of optical fiber cables.
- CHEETA Certifications
- Secure Worker Access Consortium (SWAC) – A cooperative program that delivers comprehensive identity verification, criminal history checks, and counter-terrorism screening services that validate the integrity of your workforce.
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) – This certification is required by the Maritime Transportation Security Act for workers who need access to secure areas of the nation’s maritime facilities/vessels.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) – An organization whose mission is to assure safe and healthy working conditions for working men and women by setting and enforcing standards and by providing training, outreach, education and assistance
Contact FiberTechs for Fiber Optic Repair Services
FiberTechs is your first call partner for quality, reliable fiber optic services. We are proud to serve customers in New Jersey, New York, and the surrounding area including Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. Contact us today to discuss your fiber optic repair needs.