From network design to fiber optic cable installation and everything in between, FiberTechs provides quality, experienced fiber optic services to customers in New Jersey, New York, and the surrounding area. We are a Corning Nation Preferred Contractor (NPC), which means our fiber optic network designers and installers are Corning-certified and held to the highest standards in the industry. And with over twenty years in fiber optics, we’ve seen and handled just about every type of job for businesses of all sizes.
Fiber Optic Cable Installation Services
We are proud to provide experienced installation services for our clients, ensuring a safe, secure, high performance cable system. We install fiber optic cable both Inside Plant (ISP) and Outside Plant (OSP). Our Fiber Optic Installation Services include:
- Inside plant and outside plant services
- Adherence to all fire codes and safety regulations
- Extra protection for cables in high risk areas
- A fully in-house crew delivering consistency and quality
- All required construction and safety training and equipment
- A focus on security to ensure cables are never crushed, kinked, or pulled
- 24/7 x 365 emergency contract services with guaranteed response times available
Fiber Optic cabling increases the transmission capacity of wire cables, which results in information traveling along quicker. Fiber optic cabling is ideal for transferring information, and some of the benefits of using fiber optic cabling include:
- There is limited interference, which allows information to travel more smoothly
- Fiber optic cabling can handle large amounts of information at any time
Fiber optic cabling is sufficient for businesses with high levels of connectivity and bandwidth, but should always be installed by professionals since it can be a difficult process. FiberTechs provides high-quality fiber optic installations to get your business online and working efficiently. After the installation process, we are able to maintain and troubleshoot whenever we are needed.
Fiber optic termination, splicing, testing, and maintenance are important services needed at every fiber location. FiberTechs can provide fiber optic services in any environment as well as solutions to improve existing infrastructure.
- Fiber optic termination – Fiber optic termination is the connection of fiber or wire to a device, such as a wall outlet or equipment, which allows for connecting the cable to other cables or devices. Proper fiber optic termination will protect the fibers from dirt or damage while in use and prevent excessive loss of light, thus, making a network run more smoothly and efficiently.
- Fiber splicing – Fiber splicing is an important method of joining two fiber optic cables together. It is a preferred solution when an available fiber optic cable is not sufficiently long enough for the required distance.
- Testing services – The constant evolution of high-speed optical fiber systems raises the level of testing, accuracy, and precision required on the fiber infrastructure to support these applications and services.
Network Repair and Maintenance
After installation, we will test and inspect all lines to ensure there are no issues, as well as keeping your network up to code. We can repair and replace the old or damaged wire or cabling as well.
Emergency Restorations and Troubleshooting
When problems occur in your fiber-optic network, it is important to have a recovery program in place. For businesses that rely heavily on their fiber-optic cables, every hour the system is down can cost money. This is why emergency restorations and troubleshooting are some of our most important network cabling services. Our network maintenance services will get you back up and running after an outage.
Network Acceptance Testing: OTDR and Power Testing/Certification
Fiber optic network acceptance testing ensures that any newly installed cable matches the optical and physical requirements of the planned application. This testing should be performed upon delivery of the cable, prior to its installation. Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR) is an instrument used to create a virtual “picture” of a fiber optic cable route. The analyzed data can provide insight into the integrity of the fibers, as well as any passive optical component such as the connectors, splices, splitters, and multiplexers along the cable path.
Contact FiberTechs for Fiber Optic Cable Installation
FiberTechs is your first call partner for quality, reliable fiber optic cable installation. We are proud to serve customers in New Jersey, New York, and the surrounding area including Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. Contact us today to discuss your fiber optic or structured cable system project!